Thursday, August 1, 2013

Foolish little girl

           Wow. Looking back on those old blog entries made me laugh and made me a little sad. I've realized how stupid I sounded. Like I was love struck over a boy I knew nothing about. And for what? Because he was cute? Because he had nice teeth and a perfect smile? Or even because he had a nice, firm buttocks. I have no idea. It could be all three of those things. 

           I feel stupid for how obsessive and crazy I acted. I should've tried a different approach instead of staring at him like a psycho (currently laughing at all the times he caught me staring). I mean he does ride my bus after all. Maybe he'll get on the bus and it'll be so crowded that he'll have no other choice but to pop a squat next to me. Yeah, wishful thinking.

          But on to better things! My summer has been awesome so far! I've traveled, spent many nights with friends, and I've even re-connected with a childhood friend of mine! With one more month left of summer I plan on making the best of it before the very dreaded 1st day of school of my Junior year (September 4th, just in case if you're wondering). Hello August...Bye bye July!








Tyler+Me=Maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment