Friday, May 31, 2013

Small talk

Ahhh we had our first little "small talk" today. It was akward but it left me in knots for the rest of that block...and the rest of the day. Okay so I was sitting there doing my warm-ups with my friends. He turned around and smiled at us and said "Hello ladies" . Lawd jesus I'm trying to type this without shaking.

But anyways we all said hey back and then he was like "How are y'all doing today?". I didn't respond  because I was too in awe of his smile. His perfectly white and straight teeth (anyone that knows me, knows I love a boy with some nice teeth!). His cocoa brown skin tone. His curly hair and my God his deep voice!

Anyways then he asked me how was I doing and I said "I'm good, thank you" (at this time I was smiling like a complete idiot!)  Then I asked him how was he doing and he said "I'm great, thank you". Ahhh he so fine.

Even though it was a very very quick conversation I feel good about it. Like maybe the next time we talk it'll be longer or something. I don't know. But after today my hopes have gone sky high. Maybe I can build up the courage to tell Tyler how I feel.


Maybe Tyler is starting to notice me?

No comments:

Post a Comment