Sunday, May 26, 2013

Notice me, please?

I really can't believe I have come to this. My pathetic life. I am seriously blogging about a boy who won't even look my way. Well actually he did once and gave me a strange look. That was my cue to stop staring but anyways this is pathetic. I am ashamed and am deeply sorry for the stuff you are about to read.



I first met Tyler in my P.E class. He held the door open for me so that I could walk in. I looked at him and gave him a smile and that was it. In that moment I knew some romantic shizz would start happening. But instead I stumbled over my own feet and began to blush from embarrassment. And now 3 months later I still kick myself over that moment. First impressions are everything and I blew mine. By now I could be his girlfriend. I would probably be with him right now, instead of blogging. But I'm not and now I'm stuck trying to find a way to make this boy mine before June 14th (the last day of school). Help? Anyone? I mean please? I have prayed, asked others to help, and even played hard to get! Nothing, nothing, nothing will work! 


Why? Just why Tyler? Why won't you notice me?

No comments:

Post a Comment