Monday, September 2, 2013

First Day Jitters!

Ahh school is tomorrow.. 

And I've got a terrible case of bad nerves.

 

Okay so I know like a couple days back I was so excited for the school year to begin..I still am but I'm just nervous about having to meet new people. I'm not good in social situations at all so how the heck am I supposed to get through the first day???????? I want to hide under a rock.

And to top off all of my bad nerves I have tons to do today! I'm literally speed typing right now because I have to get my hair done, get my nails done, go last minute school shopping and then head over to my aunts house for a cook out! This is the only time I'll get to vent about my jitters. NO ONE UNDERSTANDS! ugh rock. please. i would like one large rock. one very very large rock.


First days are the worst....and short blog posts.


Stupid jitters (can I just say how funny that word is haha) 
mmmk byeeeeeee  

No comments:

Post a Comment